You can provide Online Test Access to students in your account. Each student has
a personal password automatically generated, which is used to access your online
test. You can create students two ways:
1. You can create a new student in your account in the Add New
2. They can register to your account using the student registration
page and your personal instructor or class code.
1. Add a New Student in your Account You can add a new
student directly in your account using the "Add New Student"
page. Add an optional student Identifier and email, for personal references. If
you don't add an email address, one will automatically generated for you. This unique
e-mail address will be used as an internal identifier for your student. It can be changed later at any time.
2. The Student Home Page You can modify the student information
at any time in the student home page.
3. The Student List The Student List allows you to quickly
view and modify your students.
4. The Student List Continued The password is hidden as a default to prevent anyone
from viewing your students passwords. To unhide your student's passwords, simply click the checkbox at the top of the column.
5. The Student List Continued You can delete students, reset students' passwords,
activate and inactivate students by checking multiple rows and using the dropdown
menu to the top and right of the list.
6. The Student Center Students can register to your account
using the student registration page and your personal instructor's code. To allow
students to register directly to your class, provide them with the class code instead
of the instructor's code. They will then appear in both your student list and the
student class list.
7. The Student Registration Page Your students can register
to your account directly using your Instructor Code, or directly to your class using
the Instructor Class Code.
8. The Student Registration Page Continued Students fill in their basic profile information and submit.
9. The Student Registration Success Page Upon successful
registration, your student will appear in your student list. Additionally, if you
provided them with the class code, their information will also be associated with
10. Provide Online Test Access When you are finished creating
your Online Test and you are ready to provide access to your students, click on
the e-Test Access link on the e-Test menu. You have 2 options for providing access:
1. Provide access to individual students.
2. Provide access to the students in a class.
*Note: Only students associated with the
class at that moment will have access. Any additional student that is added to the class at a
later date, will need to be added individually to the e-test access student list.
11. Provide Online Test Access Continued Individually select students to provide them with access to your online test.
12. Provide Online Test Access The dialog with students
that are NOT currently selected to have access to the e-test, and are available
for you to add them.
13. Provide Online Test Access Select the students you
want to have access to your e-test.
14. Provide Online Test Access Your new students now have
access to the online test. They will need the e-test code or unique url and their
individual password to take the e-test.